Shipping & Returns (Effective March 1st, 2023)
Broken Homme offers FREE UPS Ground shipping within the contiguous United States on all orders over $99!
Expedited shipping (UPS 2-Day Air) is available for purchase at checkout, except when possible delays are expected. *
We work hard to ensure your order is processed and shipped as soon as possible. Excluding noted exceptions such as holidays, our typical order processing cutoff is 1:00 pm CST, Monday – Friday for all shipping options. Please note that orders containing customizable products may take additional processing time.
Listed below are estimated delivery times and other disclaimers:
- UPS Ground: Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
- UPS 2-Day Air: Please allow 2 full business days for delivery after your order is processed. 2-Day orders for in-stock items are generally processed the same day, if received before 1:00 pm CST. **
- Shipping times (including 2-Day shipping) do not include weekends. Currently, we are not able to offer weekend delivery.
- Orders for in-stock items placed on Friday after 1:00 pm CST and over the weekend will generally process on the next business day, which excludes observed holidays and other noted exceptions. ***
- When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your UPS tracking number.
- We ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Australia, U.K., France, Italy, Germany, and many other locations for additional fees. Please contact us if you would like to know if we can ship to your location.
- Currently, we are not able to ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
* We cannot guarantee delivery times once items leave our facility, and delays may be caused by factors outside of our control. Delivery times for all shipping options may vary based on conditions such as holiday courier delays, inclement weather, natural disasters, and/or other extenuating circumstances.
** Processing times for customizable products may vary. We advise that you do not purchase expedited shipping if ordering customizable products, as we cannot guarantee expedited processing of these items.
*** We observe a standard holiday closure schedule, including (but not limited to): Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving. Holidays may be observed on weekdays if they fall on a Saturday or Sunday.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
Broken Homme will gladly accept returns on items in their original condition within 30 days of the original invoice date from customers who purchased their Broken Homme product from the brokenhomme.com website. To avoid scuff marks, we strongly recommend trying footwear on carpet.
Holiday Extended Return Policy: Items purchased during our holiday promotional period (sales beginning in November) may be returned or exchanged until January 31st of the following year. Items must be undamaged, unworn, and in original packaging and condition.
RETURN POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS:
Return: Product to be returned for a refund or credit.
Exchange: Product to be returned and exchanged for another product, whether it is the same product or an entirely different one.
We can only accept returns for items purchased on brokenhomme.com. All other returns must be taken to their original point of purchase. Sale items are generally eligible for return (unless otherwise specified), however, customized products and FINAL SALE items cannot be returned for refund, exchange, or store credit.
Broken Homme products purchased on brokenhomme.com or through an authorized retailer are warrantied against defects in craftsmanship and materials within 6 months of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims, and all warranty claims are subject to inspection. This limited warranty does not cover, and Broken Homme shall have no obligation or liability with respect to:
- Weather and/or liquid damage.
- Improper or inadequate fit once product has been worn/used.
- Improper or inappropriate use of product.
- Damage caused by excessively hard wear, pets, children, or other external factors unrelated to craftsmanship or material defects.
Upon review, if a manufacturing defect is found in one of our products after normal use, Broken Homme will repair the defect or exchange the product. All other warranty claims must be taken to the original point of purchase. If the product is found not to be defective, you may request to have the product returned to you at your expense.
We will provide a pre-paid label for all returns and exchanges, excluding those not eligible for return; please do NOT ship your items using your own label. We will not be responsible for items lost in transit.
We cover the cost of one exchange request per order within the contiguous United States. Multiple items from the same order may be exchanged, as long as they are within the same RMA (return/exchange) request and shipping box. If you paid more for your original item than the item you request for exchange, you will be credited the difference. If you paid less for the original item, you will be required to pay the difference before we ship out your exchange.
Product coming back for exchange will be shipped via UPS Ground using a pre-paid label that will be sent to you when your RMA is approved. A two-week turnaround is common, as we will ship the exchange item out once the original item is received and inspected at our returns center. Once the exchange item is shipped back to you, we will send an email with the tracking details.
All returns are subject to inspection and approval. Item(s) must not be worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way, and must include all original product packaging: boxes, shoe boxes, dust bags, tissue, etc. Place all items (in their original packaging) in an appropriate shipping box (if returning footwear, please do NOT use the shoe box as the outer return shipping box).
Returns for refunds or credits are subject to a $5 restocking fee per return that will be deducted from the refund amount. If you are returning multiple items for refund or credit, please ensure that all are submitted in the same RMA (shipped together) to avoid multiple restocking fees.
The original method of payment will be refunded (less restocking fees) for returns received within 30 days of the original invoice date (holiday exceptions made, see above) and accompanied by an original Order ID number. Please allow 7-10 business days (from receipt in our returns center) for your refund to post. We advise that you be aware of your original purchase date and take the necessary steps to ensure that we receive your return item(s) before the 30-day window has closed.
We reserve the right to deny a refund or credit if the product or packaging is found to be worn, damaged, or otherwise not in resalable condition. At the customer's expense and request, products deemed ineligible for refund or credit will be shipped back.
STARTING YOUR RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
Please visit our Return & Exchange page to start the return or exchange process. You will need your original customer order number and the email address associated with the order. If returning or exchanging an item received as a gift, please contact us for assistance.
For an exchange, please indicate which item(s) from your order you would like to send back, as well as your choice item(s)* in your RMA request. To ensure that your exchange is seamless, please be as detailed and specific as possible in your request.
If you have multiple items within the same order to exchange, please include all in the same request. We will cover the shipping cost of one exchange per order (which can include multiple items); all subsequent exchange requests will be at the customer’s expense.
* We cannot exchange for items not listed on our website nor guarantee availability of items on our website through the exchange process. We advise that you contact us regarding inventory availability if you feel that your choice item(s) may go out-of-stock during the exchange process.
We monitor potential misuse or abuse of our return policies, and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.